EverBlock 1 - Modular Flooring System
EverBlock 1 is EverBlock's general purpose modular interlocking flooring system. It can be used for a variety of applications at all types of venues and facilities.
The EverBlock1 is a 12" x 12" flooring tile that interconnects with adjacent tiles to create a seamless floor surface and a solid support base for all types of activities. From exhibit floors to game courts and from basement flooring to garage floors, the EverBlock 1 is a versatile floor for a multitude of event, business, institutional and home uses.
Weights and Dimensions
Length: 12" (30.48 cm) Width: 12" (30.48 cm)
Thickness: 1.1" (2.79 cm)
Weight: 1.27 lb per tile (0.58 kg)
Material: Hi-Impact Polypropylene Co-Polymer
Weight Loading Capacity
Weight Loading Capacity: 8500 lbs. sq/ft
*On a solid subsurface, non-moving (static) weight, with equal distribution of load across the tile surface
Support Structure: Intersecting Bi-directional support ribs provide structure, torsional strength, and additional weight distribution and weight loading capabilities.
Solid Top (ST) -
Features a flat top surface
Drainage Top (DT)-
Contains a series of drainage, light, and aeration holes on top
Base Tile (BT)-
Contains lug connectors on top to integrate with EverBlock building blocks
Underwriters Laboratory Test: UL94HB
Hot Wire Ignition Rating: 3
*This test signifies that EverBlock does not flare up when exposed to an open flame and has a slow burn rate of 2” per minute for a 2” wide, 0.5 millimeter thickness test sample. EverBlock meets all applicable standards for temporary floor covers.
ASTM 2859 (Flammability of Finished TEXTILE Floor Covering Materials): PASS
Accredited testing documents available upon request
Transition Edging: Male Edge, Female Edge, Corner Piece
Transition Edging is recommended for pedestrian access points and areas where wheeled equipment or pedestrians are expected to come on to the floor. Edging snaps to the floor using the same connection method as the tile themselves.
Transport Cart: Heavy duty wheeled cart that allows for easy transport and storage of the flooring.
Uses of EBF1
Standard Pallet Size: 40" x 48" x 84" --> 630 sq/ft (smaller quantities may be ordered)
- Modules on Pallet: 630
- Layers on Pallet: 70
- Module Weight: 800.10 lbs.
- Module Weight with Pallet: 840.10 lbs.
53ft Truck: 26 Pallets --> 16,380 sq/ft
20ft Ocean Container: 10 Pallets --> 6,300 sq/ft
40ft Ocean Container: 20 Pallets --> 12,600 sq/ft
40ft High Cube Ocean Container: 20 Extra Tall Pallets --> 12,600 sq/ft
463L Military Standard Pallet: 2,400 sq/ft maximum loading
EverBlock 1 Features
EverBlock 1 Incorporates unique functional features that distinguish it from competitors
- Unique modular design allows sections to be connected to create nearly any sized floor
- Proprietary connection system allows for quick installation and removal WITHOUT any tools
- Lightweight construction for easy handling and transport
- Durable cross ribs add structural support, increase weight loading capacity and provide torsional stability
- Integrated cable channels allow for networking and power cables to be run underneath the flooring
- May be installed on top of EverBlock modular building blocks, allowing floors to be raised
- UV protected
- Fully waterproof and chemical resistant and may be used indoors and outside
- 100% recyclable
- Drainage (DT) version allows water and light through to facilitate photosynthesis and create a moisture canopy that protects grass for several day.